Our modern low-profile leather platform bed frame in king size encourages rest and relaxation. Modern Italian styling is both substantial and plush, with clean lines that make a dramatically comfortable statement. Distinguished by its smooth lines, sumptuous padding and non-tufted leather panel headboard. The Aidan Low Profile Leather King Platform Bed Frame is features loft style design, Vintage Tobacco upholstery and a sturdy mattress support system which eliminates the need for a box spring.
- Dimensions: W: 82.75" D: 93.75" H: 35.5"
- Generously cushioned headboard and side rails offer luxurious comfort.
- Low-profile hardwood frame has exposed squared feet finished with a rich stain.
- Colors: Striae Sepia
- Materials: 95%Polyester/5%Pu
- Weight: 146.61 lb
- Part of our Modern Classics Collection
- STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Simple elegance and romance. Each piece is made from hardwoods with handcrafted curves and detailed carving. The collection features upholstery options from velvet and natural linen or cotton to top-grain leathers. Rich color and texture bring sophistication to classic shapes with clean lines and just-right sizing.
- Brush or vacuum regularly (use a nonmetallic stiff-bristle brush).
- Protect from direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft white cloth dampened with distilled water (not tap water). Test fabric cleaners first in an inconspicuous area. Do not saturate fabric with cleaner. Pat instead of rub to avoid altering texture. Clean stain from outer edge to prevent "circling."
- Thorough cleaning is recommended every 12 to 24 months. Do not wait for severe soiling. We recommend a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
- Do not remove cushion casings for cleaning. Unlike slipcovers, upholstered casings are not meant to be removed.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items