An arresting dresser floats within a rounded, rubbed-down black metal frame. Peroba off cuts are layered into brickwork mosaic panels and framed in walnut casing.
- Dimensions: W: 71.75" D: 20" H: 29.75"
- Solid wood construction.
- Natural beeswax finish.
- Dovetail and mortise-and-tenon exposed joinery.
- Accented with black steel pulls and legs.
- Handcrafted of Solid Reclaimed Peroba and Walnut
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood is to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike
Weight: 276 lbs.
- Type: Dressers and Chests
Colors: Natural Sealers And Wax, Black With Highlight, Natural Sealers And Wax
Materials: Mixed Wood, Steel, Walnut
Weight: 272 lb
Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.