Taking inspiration from the offices of early 20th-century French architect's table from a bygone Industrial era. Our Industrial Drafting Table is crafted from reclaimed wood, recycled iron and working industrial factory parts to to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Rivet detailing, crank adjustable height, bell-curved trestle base and wooden top stool are reminiscent of the industrial age. The iron is torched with fire, and then a wax is applied. This is a molded reproduction of antiques.
- Dimensions: 39.50" x 27.50" x 32-34"
- Crafted of cast iron with a solid teak wood top
- Crank mechanism on the base adjust the height
- Upper handles adjust the table top and lock at the optimal angle
- Built-in groove holds writing implements
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Quantities are limited.