An Asian-inspired, open design effortlessly mixes materials, weights, and placements to achieve an arresting balance. Solid walnut and reclaimed peroba woods.
- Dimensions: W: 78.75" D: 14" H: 26.25"
- Solid wood construction.
- Sealer and clear lacquer topcoat on walnut
- Handcrafted of Solid Reclaimed Peroba and American Walnut
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood is to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike
- Type: Console Tables
Colors: Natural Sealers And Wax, Natural Sealers And Wax
Materials: Peroba, Walnut
Weight: 177 lb
Bina Ginger Console is handcrafted from exotic demolition hardwoods such as salvaged wood from reclaimed walnut and Brazilian Peroba wood. Handcrafted with natural wax finish. This beautiful geometric modern console table combines contemporary design with old, reclaimed wood to make a unique, eco-friendly statement. Handsomely weathered demolition wood expose natural variations in tone and texture, rendering a striking look.