Thin slabs of American walnut, peroba, and cruzeta wood are layered into brickwork mosaic panels that seem to float within airy, iron supports.
- Dimensions: W: 83.75" D: 36" H: 30"
- Hand-crafted from exotic demolition hardwoods.
- Reclaimed Peroba wood and salvaged acaica.
- Natural wax finished
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Custom metal hardware reproduced from a variety of vintage American design.
- Type: Dining Tables
Colors: Black, Natural Sealers And Wax
Materials: Iron, Peroba/Acacia
Weight: 266 lb
Graham Dining Reclaimed Wood Dining Table is handcrafted from exotic demolition hardwoods such as salvaged wood from downed telephone poles and from 100-year-old flooring as well as salvaged south american peroba and reclaimed solid acacia wood. Handcrafted with natural wax finish. This beautiful work of art combines contemporary design with old, reclaimed wood to make a unique, eco-friendly statement. Handsomely weathered demolition wood expose natural variations in tone and texture, rendering a striking look