Bring some Brazilian influence to the table. With its sculpted form and inflated scale, brown ash frames black top-grain leather with dramatic tufting for a midcentury twist. Sourced from one of the oldest family-owned tanneries in Italy’s Bassano del Grappa, our heirloom leather covering is salvaged and processed from upcycled hides featuring an abundance of natural markings, scars and color variations. The result? Beautifully supple, buttery soft hides with an unmatched depth of color and richness, and an authentic lived-in look.
- Dimensions: 22.00"w x 29.00"d x 36.00"h
- Category: Dining Room
- Type: Arm Chairs
- Collection: Kensington
- Colors: Heirloom Black, Terra Brown Ash
- Materials: Top Grain Leather, Solid Ash
- Weight: 41.89 lb
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat Height: 21"
- Arm Height from Floor: 26.50"
- Arm Height from Seat: 5.50"
- Seat Construction: Wooden Platform
- Box Dimensions: 32.75" w x 26.75" d x 36.25" h
- Box Weight: 62.61 lbs.
- STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Kensington Collection: Simple elegance and romance. Each piece is made from hardwoods with handcrafted curves and detailed carving. The collection features upholstery options from velvet and natural linen or cotton to top-grain leathers. Rich color and texture bring sophistication to classic shapes with clean lines and just-right sizing.
- Oftentimes, up to 90% of hides with an abundance of natural markings, scars or color variations are unused and tossed aside, leaving them for the landfill.
- We source from a family-owned tannery which salvages the raw material, diverting it from landfills, then processing it in the same way as high-end hides, for a sustainable twist on luxury leathers.
- These upcycled leathers are beautifully supple and buttery, with unmatched depth of color and richness. Moreover, the construction process naturally nets a warm, vintage look that otherwise takes 20 years of aging to achieve.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items
- Due to Covid Upholstered Items are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable