Mid-century swank modernized by mixed materials. Inspired by the Milo Baughman American Walnut sofa.Toasted oak casing contains exclusive top-grain leather upholstered cushions, cocoa in color and lightly tufted for a snug sit. Oxidized iron legs lend an open, elevated look for a forward-thinking finishing touch. This unique modern tufted leather club chair will be the center of attention in any home decor.
- Dimensions: 32.00"w x 31.75"d x 28.50"h
- Seat Depth: 25"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Arm Height from Floor: 28.50"
- Arm Height from Seat: 10.50"
- Constructed from wood and metal
- Sonoma Coco Leather upholstery
- Metal Legs
- Category: Living Room
- Type: Modern Accent Chairs
- Colors: Sonoma Coco, Toasted Ash, Oxidized Grey
- Materials: Top Grain Leather, Ash Veneer, Iron
- Weight: 67.24 lb
- Part of the Modern Classics Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Dramatic channeling and deep tufting deliver generous depth to curvy, expertly-upholstered sectional seating styles. Lush materials adopt versatile neutral and rich jewel tones, together fashioning a feminine air and refined-retro vibe, bringing sophistication to forward-thinking forms. Perfectly proportioned for maximum comfort and support, this modular sectional sofa collection is defined by chunky, structured cushions, broad arms and channel tufting detail. Modular components are available individually, allowing you to customize the ideal sectional sofa configuration of your needs.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items