Inspired by the libraries of turn-of-the-century American aristocracy, timeless elegance and classic contemporary design are the hallmarks of the our vintage leather sofa. Larkin 3 Seater Leather Sofas are upholstered in using the finest, top-grain, aniline-dyed leathers and an eight-stage hand-aging process that epitomizes quality craftsmanship. Our vintage leather couch feels as luxurious as it looks. With bench-built solid wood frame, generously padded cushions, vintage distressed leather upholstery and vintage brass nailhead trim, it will only get richer and more comfortable over time.
- Dimensions: 88"W x 40"D x 35"H
- Vintage Old Saddle Black Leather Upholstery
- Hand-finished by skilled craftsmen in a 8-step process
- Develops a burnished patina over time
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Pocket-coil spring suspension
- Vintage brass nailhead trim
- Also available in 2 Seater Sofa
- Category: Living Room
- Type: Sofas
- Colors: Rider Black (osb), Black, Antique Brass Nailhead
- Materials: Top-Grain Leather, Solid Ash, Iron
- Weight: 154.3 lb
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Inspired by centuries of design from old world libraries, these pieces re-invent classic themes for timeless elegance. Top-grain, hand finished leathers feel worn, adding interest and age to modern frames. Unexpected materials push boundaries and redefine luxury, with strong attention to detail, complicated shapes and intricate patterns.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items