We rest our case. This mid-century inspired lawyer's desk offers heavy-duty storage with two-sided cabinetry. A floating top and simple iron legs keeps the look light and modern. Solid guanacaste case with reclaimed peroba wood door- and drawer-fronts.
- Dimensions: W: 71" D: 27.5" H: 30.75"
- 3 Drawers, 1 file cabinet, 2 doors and floating integrated shelf
- Solid wood construction.
- Natural beeswax finish.
- Dovetail and mortise-and-tenon exposed joinery.
- Accented with brass pulls.
- Handcrafted of Solid Reclaimed Peroba and Guanacaste
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood is to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike
- Type: Desks
Colors: Brown, Natural Sealers And Wax, Black With Highlight
Materials: Guanacaste, Peroba, Iron
Weight: 298 lb
Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.