We rest our case. This mid-century inspired lawyer's desk offers heavy-duty storage with two-sided cabinetry. A floating top and simple iron legs keeps the look light and modern. Solid guanacaste case with reclaimed peroba wood door- and drawer-fronts.
- Dimensions: W: 71" D: 27.5" H: 30.75"
- 3 Drawers, 1 file cabinet, 2 doors and floating integrated shelf
- Solid wood construction.
- Natural beeswax finish.
- Dovetail and mortise-and-tenon exposed joinery.
- Accented with brass pulls.
- Handcrafted of Solid Reclaimed Peroba and Guanacaste
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood is to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike
- Type: Desks
- Colors: Warm Brown Acacia, Natural Peroba, Black And Silver Metal
- Materials: Solid Acacia, Solid Peroba, Iron
- Weight: 264.55 lb
Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items
- Due to Covid Upholstered Items are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable