Our Bina Milo End Table combines contemporary design with old, rustic reclaimed wood to make a unique, eco-friendly statement. Milo Industrial 2 Drawer End Table's industrial style mixes rustic reclaimed Guanacaste wood from Chile with sleek solid walnut. This unique nightstand's distressed wood drawer and open center shelf offers storage and is supported by a walnut frame with dovetail joinery and industrial style metal legs.
- Dimensions: 21.3"W x 18"D x 22.3"H
- Handcrafted of Guanacaste and Walnut
- Antique finished iron drawer pulls
- Industrial Inspired Metal Legs
- 2 Drawers and Open Center Shelf
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood is to be expected and celebrated.
Sleek lines sing with the added character of Guanacaste and peroba woods. Distressed tones and varied textures play well with industrial iron pulls and a squared iron base. Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.