“A perennial classic.” The Mimi Dining Chair is a reinvention of a classic 1940s French dining chair with brass stud detailing and tapered wooden legs. This luxurious, classic style leather dining room chairs has a gently flared back and padded seat for comfort so you can chat for hours over dinner with friends. Seductively simple. The finest, hand-aged top-grain charcoal leather curves with the glint of gold nailheads down the back. The clean-lined frame and tapered saber legs are crafted of oak.
- Dimensions: 21"w x 25"d x 35"h
- Seat Depth: 16.14"
- Seat Height: 20.08"
- Generously padded at the seat and back
- Back of chair detailed with antiqued brass nailhead trim
- Pampas Charcoal Leather Upholstery
- Weathered Oak finished wood frame
- Hand-finished by skilled craftsmen in a 8-step process
- Develops a burnished patina over time
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Vintage brass nailhead trim
- Colors: Pampas Charcoal, Weathered Oak
- Materials: Top-Grain Leather, Oak
- Weight: 18.52 lb
- Category: Dining Room
- Type: Dining Chairs
- Part of the Modern Classics Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Inspired by centuries of design from old world libraries, these pieces re-invent classic themes for timeless elegance. Top-grain, hand finished leathers feel worn, adding interest and age to modern frames. Unexpected materials push boundaries and redefine luxury, with strong attention to detail, complicated shapes and intricate patterns.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items