Recovered from telephone pole "cross pieces," cruzeta woods are naturally distressed by years of exposure to the elements, and each is unique. Atop a sturdy blackened-metal base, each dresser offers an open compartment and six drawers for storage.
- Dimensions: W: 74.75" D: 20.5" H: 35"
- Drawer panels have black steel insets.
- Tongue-and-groove construction.
- Handcrafted of mixed reclaimed woods and cruzeta.
- Vintage American style black steel legs.
- Type: Dressers and Chests
Type: Dressers & Chests
Colors: Natural Peroba, Black And Silver Metal
Materials: Peroba, Iron
Weight: 352.74 lb