As seen in Architectural Digest issue of Claire Holt’s West Hollywood Home Is a Shining Example of Modern Architecture.
Slim open-concept metal frame and mixed materials combine for ample comfort. Architecturally inspired slim steel tube frame is graced by simply contoured distressed brown leather seating, bringing industrial modern aesthetic to any dining room or kitchen.
- Dimensions W: 20.5" D: 23.5" H: 40"
- Constructed from faux leather and iron
- Finished in distressed brown and waxed black
- Type: Bar & Counter Stools
- Category: Dining Room, Kitchen
- SIZE: COUNTER STOOL
- Colors: Distressed Brown, Waxed Black
- Materials: Faux Leather, Iron
- Weight: 24.25 lb
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Each piece is a striking conversation-starter. Tables are made from reclaimed doors paired with salvaged architecture or old machine parts. Storage solutions are inspired by libraries of the 1940’s. Cast iron beds with linen panels as well as seating in linen, lush velvet and top-grain leather offer a distinctive found feel.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items