Parsons Reclaimed Wood Dining Room Chair is inspired by a time when wood furniture was joined to perfect by carpenters and cabinet makers who created pieces without screws, staples, etc. Our artisans have managed to recreate this effect in each side chair of the bench-built collection, which is crafted of recycled and reclaimed wood with hand-cast hardware. Elegant, Eco-Friendly and Reclaimed. This parson style ladder back dining chair is individually hand-crafted from salvaged and recycled hardwoods such as fir and spruce and finished in unique Black Olive finish.
- Dimensions: 18.00"w x 20.25"d x 42.50"h
Seat Depth: 16.14"
Seat Height: 18.90"
- 100% FSC certified Solid Reclaimed Pine Wood
- Unique grey toned Black Olive Finish.
- Matching Dining Table, Bench and Buffet also available
- Crafted from reclaimed timbers
- Bench-built with dovetail joinery and floating panels
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood to be expected.
Construction: All joints are mortised and tenoned and secured with wood nails. Dining chairs are reinforced with corner blocks. Case goods feature solid timber back panels and all drawers have dovetail face panels and solid timber bases fitted to upper and lower sides. Initial coats of nitro cellulose stains and hand rubbed highlighters are followed by a finish coat of nitro cellulose sealer and lacquer.
Care & Cleaning: Clean with damp cloth; use furniture polish.