Taking inspiration from 1930's hospitals and doctor's offices, our vintage industrial metal cabinet is crafted of recycled iron and glass. This tall oval bar cabinet has a reclaimed iron frame with antique brushed silver finish on the sides. Two glass doors framed in a stand-out brushed bronze finish with studded accents contain a cabinet area with plenty of space to store wines, spirits and glasses. The bar cabinet features three shelves, glass and wine racks, and an acacia wood drawer for housing bar accessories like keys, napkins and corks.
- Dimensions: 34W x 17D x 80H
- Bar cabinet has an oval metal frame and 4 legs in antique, brushed silver finish
- Bar cabinet features two glass doors framed with brushed bronze metal and studded accents
- Cabinet features three shelves and an acacia wood drawer with lift top, offering plenty of space to hold various at-home bar needs
- Cabinet includes six wire racks for storing glasses, and a wine rack for storing up to 19 standard sized wine bottles
- Industrial, mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials
- Inspired by Vintage Industrial furnishings
- Imperfections and nicks are to be expected, and are part of the character
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Due to the materials and handcrafted process, variations in shape and wood grain are to be expected.
Steampunk industrial furniture: Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. Inspired by Bethlehem Steel, one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, comes our Steampunk collection. This Industrial Furniture collection showcases hand-crafted tables that is cut from Mango wood, a sustainable hardwood.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items