Taking inspiration from 1930's hospitals and doctor's offices, our vintage industrial metal cabinet is crafted of recycled iron and glass. Featuring two metal framed glass doors with antiqued brass door handles, two glass shelves, glass side panels and casters that provide easy mobility. With vintage industrial style and functionality, this iron cabinet will add style to in your home, studio or to a hip downtown tattoo shop.
- Dimensions: 18W x 15D x 70H
- Crafted of Recycled Iron
- Rustic Industrial design
- Finish: Natural, Distressed Iron, Brass Accents
- Material: Iron, Brass, Glass
- Features two glass shelves and one additional shelf along the base, offering plenty of space for display options
- Cabinet includes glass doors to protect the shelves
- Four operable wheels are affixed to each of the metal legs
- Inspired by Vintage Industrial furnishings
- Imperfections and nicks are to be expected, and are part of the character
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Due to the materials and handcrafted process, variations in shape and wood grain are to be expected.
Steampunk industrial furniture:
Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. Inspired by Bethlehem Steel, one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, comes our Steampunk collection. This Industrial Furniture collection showcases hand-crafted tables that is cut from Mango wood, a sustainable hardwood.