Taking inspiration from 1930's hospitals and doctor's offices, our vintage industrial metal cabinet is crafted of recycled iron and glass. Featuring a metal framed glass door, glass shelves and glass side panels. With vintage industrial style and functionality, our Element Industrial Antiqued Nickel Display Cabinet will add style to in your home, studio or to a hip downtown tattoo shop. Construction marks add to the character of the iron cabinet.
- Dimensions: 24"w x 16"d x 78"h
- Made of iron with glass doors
- Gun Metal finishes.
- 1 doors with glass
- Electroplated and antiqued with wax and oil.
- Colors: Clear Glass, Gunmetal
- Materials: Glass, Iron
- Part of Industrial Loft Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Modern machine shop and vintage industrial inspirations combine. Cast and hand-forged iron pieces intrigue with glass accents, industrial rivets, crank handles and intricate gears. Rough, unsanded iron is finished in black or antique nickel with scars and dents that capture the look of a true antique.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Periodically check hardware and tighten if loose.
- We do not recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items