Modern architectural styling meets farmhouse simplicity in our Cintra Reclaimed Wood Expandable Round Pedestal Dining Table. Our round pedestal dining room table is rustic, bench-built and fashioned from reclaimed wood reflect a range of inspirations — from the tranquility of the limestone mountain area of Sintra, Portugal to 200-year-old Irish carpentry techniques, to the pioneering spirit of late 1800s America. All joints are mortised, tenoned and secured with wood nails. Hand finished clear sealer and lacquer. A welcoming, round farmhouse table draws the eye with its reclaimed wood top and a compelling architectural base in a rustic black olive finish. Easily extends to 79" with built-in leaf.
- Dimensions: W: 63" H: 30.75" D: 63"
- 16" Extension Leaf extends the table to an oval
- Rustic Black Olive finish
- Made of solid reclaimed pine wood.
- 100% FSC certified.
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood to be expected.
- Care & Cleaning: Clean with damp cloth; use furniture polish.
Construction: All joints are mortised and tenoned and secured with wood nails. Dining chairs are reinforced with corner blocks. Case goods feature solid timber back panels and all drawers have
dovetail face panels and solid timber bases fitted to upper and lower sides. Initial coats of nitro cellulose stains and hand rubbed highlighters are followed by a finish coat of nitro cellulose sealer and lacquer.