Coastal Rustic Solid Wood Trestle Dining Room Bench is rustic, bench-built and fashioned from reclaimed wood reflect a range of inspirations — from the tranquility of the Irish coast, to 200-year-old Irish carpentry techniques, to the pioneering spirit of late 1800s America. All joints are mortised, tenoned and secured with wood nails. Hand finished clear sealer and lacquer. the coastal cottage furniture collection is bench-built and hand-finished to provide a genuine rustic charm. Offering bedroom, occasional, home office, and dining furniture selections.
- Dimensions: W: 63" D: 13.75" H: 17.75"
- Sundried Wheat finish
- Matching Dining Table and Chair also available.
- Made of solid reclaimed pine wood.
- 100% FSC certified.
- Category: Dining Room
- Type: Dining Benches
- Colors: Sundried Wheat
- Materials: Mixed Reclaimed Wood
- Weight: 32.19 lb
- Part of Our Coastal Beach Collection
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Our Coastal Rustic collection captures the freshness of springtime in one of the most beautiful areas of Italy, where everyone values good food, good wine and joyous, multi-generational meals amidst extended families. Imagine family lunches at long tables set out in the shade of ancient olive trees, accompanied by the sounds of children laughing as their elders sit back and enjoy the arrival of another spring. That is the essence that we set out to capture with this collection. Farmhouse inspired pieces made for the contemporary home. Drawing inspiration from old-world Europe, each piece offers simple and classic detailing and sturdy proportions. Made from FSC-certified reclaimed and recycled woods, and finished in a simple sundried wheat or limestone white.
Construction: All joints are mortised and tenoned and secured with wood nails. Dining chairs are reinforced with corner blocks. Case goods feature solid timber back panels and all drawers have
dovetail face panels and solid timber bases fitted to upper and lower sides. Initial coats of nitro cellulose stains and hand rubbed highlighters are followed by a finish coat of nitro cellulose sealer and lacquer.
People who take care choosing their furniture want to do everything they can to care for the pieces that they choose in order to be able to enjoy them to their full and in order to ensure they last for generations. We want to help customers keep their furniture looking as beautiful as it did on the day they first fell in love with it.
- The worst thing for a proud new owner is to have a finish marked by a carelessly placed cup or glass. We recommend that mats or coasters are always slipped under plates, cups and glasses, whether they are hot or cold.
- To ensure a spotless finish it is good to wipe over the insides of all wardrobes and drawers with a soft, damp, lint free cloth, and then again with a dry lint free cloth.
- It is also advisable to wipe up spillages on surfaces immediately with a soft, dry cloth in order to avoid marks or stains, and the same with cushions.
- People love to decorate their homes with candles in order to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is always a good idea to ensure that the hot wax does not fall onto the surface of tables since removing it can cause damage.
- Hot cooking oil can also damage a wooden surface, so special care needs to be taken in kitchens.
- If you are pressing on a wooden surface in order to write something, a useful tip is to place a mat of some sort underneath the paper in order to avoid the pen leaving unsightly indentations.
- When it comes to cleaning wooden furniture it is wise to brush off loose dirt and dust when dry and to avoid using bleaches. Dry cleaning can also be harmful.
- A great deal of research has gone into creating the best finishes possible for our furniture and using any acetone, solvents, bleaching agents or silicon born products may cause damage to the final effect.
- Most of these suggestions are just common sense and by following these simple steps you will be able to enjoy your furniture for many generations, confident that it will look as good in fifty years as it does on the day you bought it.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items