Taking inspiration from the offices of early 20th-century French architect's table from a bygone Industrial era. Our Industrial Drafting Table features an industrial aesthetic with a unique blend of steel, cast iron and distressed wood. Rivet detailing, crank adjustable height and a bell-curved trestle base are reminiscent of the industrial age. The iron is torched with fire, and then a black wax is applied. This is a molded reproduction of antiques.
- Dimensions: 63W x 33D x 32-40H
- Crafted of cast iron with a solid teak wood top
- Crank mechanism on the base adjust the height up to 40"
- Upper handles adjust the table top and lock at the optimal angle
- Built-in groove holds writing implements
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated.
- Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Quantities are limited.