This classic credenza features herringbone printed door fronts and cherry veneer interior frame, accented with subtle brass hardware. Adjustable shelves and internal cable management make this a versatile piece for the home.
- Dimensions: 73"W x 21"D x 31"H
- Constructed from wood, mdf, smoked eucalyptus veneers and metal
- Dark brown wood frame with herringbone print on door fronts and lacquered brass hardware
- Category: Dining Room, Living Room
- Type: Sideboards, Credenza
- Materials: Wood - US Poplar + EU Beech + Acacia
- MDF And Veneers - Rotary Okoume + Cherry + Smoked Eucalyptus Pommele
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weight: 275 lbs
- Part of the Modern Classics Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Tracey Boyd’s creativity transcends conventional boundaries. She lives and breathes designs exploring new experiences of inspiration, textile and graphic elements to create a refreshing and imaginative aesthetic. Every piece is unpredictably distinctive and individual, presenting a balance between originality and usability. These covetable designs are a celebration of contrasts using a unique juxtaposition of colour, texture and form. Tracey Boyd takes inspiration from the past, present and future, from her fashion and textile background and from the colors and textures of her surroundings to create a unique vision for her furniture collections. She sets her fearless vision free to wander and explore shapes and combinations that are always unpredictable, subtly feminine and thoroughly contemporary.
Clean periodically by using a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Blot spills shoud be cleaned immediately and wiped with a clean, damp cloth. Do not recommend the use of chemicals cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our finish. No harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials. Care should not be carried out near open flame or with burning cigarettes. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items