The Janis sectional sofa combines deep seated comfort with a handsome minimalist aesthetic. Brushed stainless steel legs support plush tufted seating available with optional extensions to seat up to seven. The broad low profile frame projects a streamlined sophisticated design. The Janis 2 Piece Modern Sectional Sofa is constructed with a solid New Zealand Pine frame, screwed corner blocking, and elasticized strapping. This modular sectional is available in right or left facing. The back cushions are filled with chopped foam for relaxed back comfort, medium density CFS foam seat cushions for added support and comfort. A brilliant, efficient solution for tight spaces and dead corners, the elegant contemporary June sectional sofa may also be used to divide and define large livings spaces.
- Dimensions: 104.8″ x 79.3″ x 29″
- Seat height: 17.8″
- Seat depth: 20″
- Armrest height: 27.3″
- Seatback height: 11.8″
- Ships in 3 Boxes
- Weight: 223 Lbs
- Upholstered in Martindale rated fabrics.
- Available in 5 martindale rated fabrics: Midnight Blue Velour, Lagoon Blue, Shale Grey, Dark Grey Tweed, Shadow Grey Velour
- Finished with matte black or stainless steel metal legs.
- Assembly Instr. Required (Y/N): Yes
- Carb Compliant (Y/N): Yes
- Cleaning Code: S - Clean With Pure Solvents, Dry Cleaning Recommended
- Fabric Composition (By %): 100% Polyester
- Frame Construction: Plywood, Pine Wood
- MAX. WEIGHT CAPACITY (LBS): 858
- Hardware Pack Details: 18 Screws M4X4CM
- Hardware Pack Included (Y/N): Yes
- Removable Cushions (Y/N): YES
- Rub Test Details:100,000 Rubs
- Type Of Foam (Rated): Ca Tb117-2013
- Type Upholstery (Feather/Foam): Foam
- STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Nuevo is a Canadian company committed to designing, sourcing, and producing innovative lighting and furniture that demand creative spaces. High quality designs inspired by the early to mid 20th century modern furniture classics. Mid century designers were particularly interested in using new materials in their furniture designs such as steel, molded plywood and marble. They blended these new and innovative materials and methods with technology and art. The idea was to utilize materials that could be mass-produced, and therefore, make good design available to the masses. Ironically, today most of these designs are offered through licensing agreements with the estates of the designers at extremely high prices. Nuevo Living is a terrific alternative, as its' modern classic inspired furniture is both high quality and affordable, bringing the modern classics to the masses.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.