Inspired by Ancient Roman Masonry, construction, architecture, and design. Our new Masonry furniture collection makes concrete even more modern. Made from smooth layers of concrete over a honeycomb core and matte black iron base. Polystone offers the strength, character and depth of traditional concrete at an effortless weight. These dining room tables retain an industrial appeal while adding a sophisticated, urban edge to any space.The angled, matte black iron base adds architectural appeal to this round dining table. Great indoors or out — cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use.
- Dimensions: W: 47.25" D: 47.25" H: 30"
- Warm Grey Finish.
- Wipe with damp cloth and dry
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Poly-resin top derived from river sand is polished to a smooth sheen
- Category: Dining Room
- Type: Dining Tables
- Colors: Black, Light Grey
- Materials: Iron, Lavastone
- Weight: 114.64 lb
- Part of the Beach Cottage Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Since ancient Roman times, concrete has been a revered material for stunning architecture and design. Now, smooth concrete is layered over a honeycombed core for the strength, character and depth of traditional concrete at an effortless weight. Modern pieces mix in iron, stainless steel, lava stone and wood for industrial appeal with a sophisticated, urban edge.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items
- Due to Covid Upholstered Items are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable