Iconic design of 1970s postmodernism, Our Matilda Queen Size Platform Bed frame by renounced designer Thomas Bina is crafted of Silver Knotty Oak Wood with blackened metal legs and a refined finish that highlights the wood burl and the unique character of each piece. This rustic minimalist platform bed frame will be the focal point in any industrial loft style bedroom. Available in queen or king size.
- Dimensions: 38"H x 69"W x 97"Depth
- Fits a standard US Queen mattress; Due to the reclaimed nature of the wood, finish may slightly
- Assembly required
- Minimalist Platform Bed
- Rustic Styling
- Silver Knotty Oak Hardwood
- Blackened Finished Feet
- Available in Queen and King
- Materials: Hardwood , Oak , Wood ,
- Part of Our Industrial Loft Collection
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood, metal work and finish are to be expected and celebrated.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
For renowned designer Thomas Bina, it is the bold and unusual blending of materials in his work that characterize his designs. A Los Angeles native, Bina has the ability to balance classic and contemporary, born from his status as a pioneer and early innovator of sustainable design. His versatile range of pieces reflects a sense of elegant refinement and subtle departure. Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.
- Dust often using a dry, soft cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Always keep all assembly instructions in a safe place for such times as moving your furniture.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Questions? Call Customer Service at 1-800-214-9137 or email.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items