Our take on the classic Adirondack emphasizes comfort with thick, top-grain leather cushioning. Wire-brushed oak is finished in a golden tan and hand-distressed for a naturally weathered patina. Our Mid-Century Modern Brooks Tan Leather Lounge Armchair is embellished with top grain leather and weathered wood frame details resemble libraries of the 1940's.
- Dimensions: W: 27.75" D: 34.75" H: 29"
- Constructed from oak wood
- Finished in Smoked Drift Oak
- Upholstered in golden tan leather
- Category: Living Room
- Type: Chairs
- Colors: Palomino, Smoked Drift Oak
- Materials: Top Grain Leather, Oak
- Weight: 35.27 lb
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Each piece is a striking conversation-starter. Tables are made from reclaimed doors paired with salvaged architecture or old machine parts. Storage solutions are inspired by libraries of the 1940’s. Cast iron beds with linen panels as well as seating in linen, lush velvet and top-grain leather offer a distinctive found feel.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items