Pera wire stool is a unique counter and bar stool with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on solid chromed steel wire base. Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide embedded into the metal wire. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Pera seat is upholstered with a removable velcro enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover. Pera Wire stool is available with Maharam Kvadrat’s Divina Malegna #460730 pattern and color code #346 fabric in our stock. Other colors of Maharam Kvadrat fabrics are available for special orders. The stool is suitable for both residential and commercial use.
Dimensions: H 32" W 18" D 20.5" Seat H 23"
- Can be for either residential or commercial use
- Polyurethane foam utilized to mold steel frame
- "S" shape springs within seat improve flexiblity & strength
- Available in color & upholstery of your choice
- Solid steel footrest
- Upholstered with a removal velcro enclosed slip cover
- Comfortable backrest & seat on non-marking chromed steel legs