Midcentury styling with a Shaker spirit. Finished in a smoked honey, solid parawood forms a storage-driven bookcase, framed out by solid acacia. Ample open shelving plus lower interior storage provides a place for just about everything.
- Dimensions: 42.00"w x 20.00"d x 94.00"h
- Category: Living Room, Office
- Type: Bookshelves
- Collection: Merritt
- Colors: Toasted Acacia, Smoked Honey, Raw Brass
- Materials: Solid Acacia, Solid Parawood, Brass
- Weight: 184.74 lbs
- Cord Management: No
- Box 1 50.00" 6.00" 97.25" 92.37 lbs.
- Box 2 41.00" 21.00" 33.00" 133.37 lbs.
- Features 4 fixed open shelves and 2 cabinets
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- We do not recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- STANDARD FREE SHIPPING
Merritt Collection Traditional detailing is made new again with a mix of materials used in fresh ways. Pops of polished white marble lend a light, airy feel to mango and acacia woods that have been wire-brushed to bring out a unique, weathered patina
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items
- Due to Covid Upholstered Items are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable