This best-selling leather lounge chair from designer Thomas Bina features a geometric exposed thermal ash wood frame with bronze finished steel stretchers and metal accents. The seat and back rest cushions are upholstered in destroyed black leather, a deep chocolate-brown-black coloration.
- Dimensions: 30"H x 30"W x 40.5"D
- Constructed from solid thermal ash wood, steel, cushion fill and leather
- Natural brown wood finish with rustic steel accents and espresso brown leather upholstery
- Geometric Exposed Wood Frame
- Thermal Ash Hardwood
- Bronzed Steel Stretchers and Accents
- Top Grain Leather Upholstery
- Materials: Espresso Leather , Hardwood , Metal , Steel , Thermal Ash , Upholstered , Wood ,
- Part of Our Industrial Loft Collection
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood, metal work and finish are to be expected and celebrated.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
For renowned designer Thomas Bina, it is the bold and unusual blending of materials in his work that characterize his designs. A Los Angeles native, Bina has the ability to balance classic and contemporary, born from his status as a pioneer and early innovator of sustainable design. His versatile range of pieces reflects a sense of elegant refinement and subtle departure. Merge worlds old and new with livable, rustic-modern furnishings in a range of contemporary shapes. Crafted by hand from sustainably harvested and reclaimed woods, a mix of rough and refined textures, patinas and tones add a sense of timeless history to any space. One-of-a-kind pieces offer a dramatic focal point, and blend beautifully with a range of decorating inspirations.
- Dust often using a dry, soft cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Always keep all assembly instructions in a safe place for such times as moving your furniture.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Questions? Call Customer Service at 1-800-214-9137 or email.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items