Inspired by libraries of the 1940’s. An angular, dark and smoky birch frame holds a deep seat and striking, low-slung back. Covered in a weathered stone seating fabric. Metal casters make for ease in the workplace.
- Dimensions: W: 23.25" H: 41" D: 28.75"
- Hand-crafted of solid Wood Frame
- Colors: Ives White Grey, Burnt Oak
- Materials: 80% Viscose/20% Hemp, Oak
- Weight: 42 lb
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth
- Mid-Century Modern Inspired.
- Category: Living Room
- Type: Chairs
- Part of the Modern Classics Collection
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
From sofas designed for dining to flexible benches and chairs with delightful details, explore tailored looks for casual living. Natural linens, 100% hemps and artful blends meet exposed wood frames with alluring angles, curves and turns. Architectural lines, exaggerated details and unexpected touches draw the eye.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items