Inspired by the libraries of turn-of-the-century British aristocracy, timeless elegance and classic Chesterfield design are the hallmarks of the Warner Leather 90" Chesterfield Sofas. Upholstered in supple vintage look leather with hand-hammered brass nails. Eight-way hand-tied spring suspension and coordinating back cushions are all 50% feather and down + 50% poly-fiber wrapped around a 2.3 foam core, hardwood frame. Material in the back of cushion is brown velvet. Hardwood ash legs.
- Dimensions: 90"W x 41"D x 31"H
- Supple vintage look leather
- 8-way hand-tied spring suspension
- Valencia Dark Brown Leather
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Deep hand-tufted rolled arms
- Cushions are filled with 2.3 density of foam with down and feather wrapped around the foam, in a muslin bag
- Down and feather and meticulous hand tufting.
- Nail head trim accents.
- Available in Beige Linen upholstery
- Category: Living Room
- Type: Sofas
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Care Instructions: Vacuum dust and debris from leather furniture on a regular basis. Wipe the leather with a clean, damp cloth. Blot stains with a soft, dry cloth as soon as possible. Wipe sealed furniture with a mild soap and water solution. Dry the leather with a soft, clean cloth. Clean on a regular basis or as needed.
Quality is the hallmark of Warner Chesterfield Sofa Collection. All fabrics and leathers are cut by hand and sewn in a state-of-the-art sewing room. The product is 8-way hand tied, fully padded with superior hardwood frames. After the frame is assembled it is put on a bench, where one person does the entire job of upholstering the sofa or chair. 8Cushions are filled with 2.3 density of foam with down and feather wrapped around the foam, in a muslin bag. The majority of our sofas are self-decked. All products are inspected throughout the process and are then packed with superior packaging into a perfect carton for shipping.
Shipping & Returns
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders within the contiguous USA. In Home White Glove Delivery available at checkout for an additional shipping fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned or refunded once ordered or in production include:
- Clearance or Sale items
- All Custom (Made to Order) /personalized and Special Order items
- Select items marked "Final Sale or “Non-Returnable”
- All White Glove & Large Parcel items